flexis AG specializes in flexible information systems for supply chain management. With almost 25 years of experience in providing standardized software modules, the company offers solutions based on secure and proven modules. flexis AG is globally networked with seven locations worldwide and acts as a close partner and support service provider for over 2,000 satisfied users, even after successful implementation.
flexis’ Supply Chain Solutions are based on the flexis HYBRID Architecture. Standardized solution modules and unique software technology power intelligent ways to optimize processes - for a wide range of industries.
Our primary goal is to create real added value together with our customers. flexis maintains long-term and trusting business relationships with customers and partners and contributes to their success with a deep understanding for the process world across multiple industries.
S&OP Sales Planning
- Integrated Sales- Production- and Inventory Planning
- Demand-Capacity-Balancing, Business Planning
- Dashboard, Reporting, Data Browser, Analytics
- Intelligent Algorithms like Supply Request for ideal stock
- Integration of External Forecasts and Actual Market-Data
- flexis S&OP is tailored for complex products and networks
- Distributed Planning and Scenario-Management in Sandboxes
Key User: Sales Planners, Production Planners, Logistics Planners
Order Slotting & Scheduling
- Full information of the workflow order center, sales view, production view
- Alert functions for early detection of faults
- System-side proposal on far-reaching equal distribution of orders
- Manual rescheduling via drag & drop
USP: High process orientation with standardized modules
Key User: Order Processing, Order Center
- Formation of optimized sequences on the assembly line
- Implementation of a consistent pearl chain concept for high stability
- Smoothing of the assembly times or sections of conveyors
- Visualization of rule violations
USP: very high sequence quality, flexible constraint management
Key User: Production Control
- Digital twin validation
- Scheduling of modifications via drag & drop
- Complete overview of work content
- What-if scenarios
USP: Flexible modulation with regard to resources and job allocation.
Key User: Manufacturing Control, Manufacturing Planning
Transportation Planning & Scheduling
- Network & Vehicle Routing & Scheduling
- Predictive Planning (Simulations & Scenario Management)
- Tactic Decision making
- Operative Planning
- Realtime Monitoring & Control Tower
- Analytics & Optimization
- Data Integration & Geo Services
- Digital Supply Chain Twin
- Carbon Footprint Optimization
USP: Integrated planning of transport routing, tours & frequencies in line with dynamic transport demand.
Key user: Transportation Planner, Logistics Manager, Supply Chain Manager
flexis Vehicle Routing ProfiTOUR now available in the cloud
Supply chain expert presents logistics flexis AG from Stuttgart, provider of the vehicle routing system ProfiTOUR presents an update with new features of the reliable and proven software. ProfiTOUR by flexis is a functional solution for challenges in vehicle routing optimization...
The route to Logistics 4.0
The Best Route Forward Routing is a top priority for companies re-examining digitalization plans for multiple reasons. Routing is a fundamental process in the supply chain and it exerts a relatively large influence on supply chain performance. Small routing improvements can produce large gains across the supply chain.
The Supply Chain Manager's Guide to Industry 4.0
Manufacturing leaders around the world are already moving to create more flexible, efficient, productive supply chains that embody the principles of Industry 4.0. In the short term, supply chain managers will need to look closely at critical domains like demand planning and supply network design. Learn more about the multiple benefits.
Supply Chain Resilience and the new normal
Analyzing data, making planning adjustments in real-time, and integrating different layers of planning are some of the key factors for a more resilient supply chain management. Discover the four drivers of supply chain resilience in this ebook.
Why the Cloud Is the Future of Manufacturing
The manufacturing industry is undergoing a fundamental change, with external factors exerting pressure on the industry in never-before-seen ways. Companies have to deliver on their performance promises more reliably, organize processes more efficiently, and reduce costs across the board.
Production Planning & Scheduling
Transport Management System